Content Marketing Services
What Is Content Marketing?
New clients often ask, "what is content marketing all about?". Content marketing is leveraging professional marketing copy writing skills for optimized blog articles, social media content, press releases, and more. The goal of content marketing is to improve online visibility, brand awareness, and lead generation.
Content marketing campaigns are built on 3 primary phases - Strategy, Creation and Implementation. Your planning should begin with defining your audience, goals, and objectives. Next is creating a content calendar to identify the type and nature of content to be created, and set a publishing calendar. Content creation services should produce content tailored to engage your target audience. Your implementation should be through multiple channels, and strategically scheduled.
Why Content Marketing Is Important
Content marketing enables you to influence your target audience. All forms of inbound marketing are designed to have a positive influence on prospective customers. Content marketing is not a direct sales pitch, but rather a way of solving customer problems while introducing your services or products as the solution.
Blog articles? Blog articles can be powerful parts of your digital marketing strategy. If you've come to believe publishing blog articles is a waste of time, you have not been doing it correctly.
The truth is, most online marketing companies don't know how to properly create blog articles. The typical situation is a customer pays for someone to publish one or two articles each month. For the under-performing agency it's about only checking off a task in order to get paid.
Have you ever applied critical thought to blog articles? Why 1 or 2 every month, not more or less? How long should an article be? How do you choose topics? Is there any value in articles that don't get ranked on search engines?
When you start to understand the difference between poor work and quality work it's easy to see why some people dismiss the power of articles.
We offer content marketing that has a significant impact. Our articles are ranked on search engines, boost SEO results, and often drive lead generation. Is this what you wanted all along?
What We Can Do For You
Articles and Copy Writing
We offer professional copy writing and ad copy development. Our creative writers can craft language to inform and influence your target audience. We can write witty and persuasive content for promotions and advertising. We offer fast turnaround times.
Press Releases and Announcements
From internet press releases to mass media exposure we've helped companies to get recognition online, in print media, and on electronic media. If your company has newsworthy achievements or events, contact us to explore options for publicity.
Types of Content
- Content Strategy Drive stronger brand identity and authority with a content marketing strategy built to develop key features about your business.
- Creative Articles Use well written, optimized articles to present information and educate your target audience on your website's blog or industry websites.
- Social Media Content From social media post messages to landing pages, and ad copy we can help you reach more potential customers on social media.
- Press Releases Internet press releases energize your brand. Sharing your company's generates a buzz when customers talk about your business
- White Papers Write and publish high-quality white paper content to boost your company's authority, and reputation as a true industry expert.
- Industry News Current news that informs, educates or intrigues readers increases your company's authority and active industry leader.
- Video Marketing Video marketing can have a wide reach. Share video how-to demonstrations, promote new products or services on YouTube or Vimeo.
Improve Your Situation
Engage and persuade your target audience, improve brand recognition, and increase your overall visibility on search engine results pages with the content provided by our content marketing team.
Interested in learning more or getting a price quote?
Simply call us at 770-429-5300 or click the button below to request more information.Request More Information